You have a WordPress website, but it’s just not getting the job done. Basically, the website functions and looks OK. You don’t want to invest to completely redesign it (and you don’t need to). But you know you and your business deserve more than just “OK.”
You need a website that reflects your current offerings, looks contemporary, and functions like you need it to.
Yes, it’s time for you to finally have a website you’re proud of – without starting from scratch!
The Online Empowerment Website Tune-Up is the cost-effective solution you’ve been searching for.
Who is this for?
This package is ideal for you if you started on the DIY track and got stalled. You’ll also love this approach if your site’s original designer is not available to help you with updates and changes.
Your site must be built using WordPress. We don’t support all plugins – some e-commerce solutions, for example, require some specialized know-how. If you’ve got a basic site that involves content pages, a blog, and PayPal as your payment method, this option is likely exactly what you need to bring your website up to 2015 standards!
What can you expect?
Now, we’re not miracle workers and this package doesn’t offer you a brand new site, so let’s get clear on what you can expect from our hourly packages.
Your Tune-Up will be customized to meet your needs, but it may include:
- An assessment of your site’s navigation and organization and help updating it
- Evaluation and update your WordPress plugins so that things like your social media “like” boxes, your contact forms, and your spam filters are working correctly.
- Creation of a site header and other graphic element based on your pre-existing logo or images
- Fixes to those little details about your site that have been bothering you since day one (as long as your WP theme allows us to make the changes)
- Training on how to update your website and take advantage of its features
What you need to make the OE Website Tune-Up serve you best:
- Clarity on your business – your brand, your offers, and what you want your website to do for you. (Need some help with this initial step? You might be interested in contacting Marisa Goudy.)
- A WordPress theme that can work for you – it’s possible your theme is too antiquated or too basic for your goals. Prior to your free 15 minute consultation, we’ll send you some questions to help us identify what you have in place and be better equipped to discuss your options.
- The courage to get your hands dirty – well as dirty as they can be while sitting at a keyboard! This solution is about empowering you to take control of your online presence. First, we take care of the deeper technical aspects for you and then we train you to manage your site in the day-to-day.
One caveat: Not all WordPress themes are created equally. Until we get behind the scenes, we cannot be sure that we’ll be able to make the changes you want in a quick, effective way that makes more sense than starting over.
During a free 15 minute consultation we will determine whether this is the best choice for you and your current website. We’ll also determine how many hours of Online Empowerment time you need to accomplish your goals.
Up to two hours (a combination of consulting and hands on work): $120/hr
Up to four hours (a combination of consulting and hands on work): $100/hr
Five or more hours (a combination of consulting and hands on work): $80/hr